A global water treatment/chemical solutions MNC is looking for a Regional Business Development Director (SEA) for F&B manufacturing sector in Singapore. The ideal candidate will lead and oversee all business needs within the Food & Beverage division and drive new customer acquisition.
- Drive new business in F&B manufacturing across SEA
- Lead a team of 5+ direct/indirect reports within SEA
- Manage allocated portfolio and target account pipelines
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans, targeting potential opportunities
- Leverage market knowledge and sales experience to establish credibility with current and prospective customers
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts on strategic decision-making and sales pipeline management
- Cross collaboration with internal stakeholders for new business opportunities and partnerships
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science. Any other relevant disciplines can also be considered.
- 10+ years of technical sales in water treatment/chemical sales, targeting the F&B manufacturing industries in SEA
- Technical knowledge on water treatment chemicals will be advantageous
- Knowledge on food manufacturing processes will be preferred
- Ability to travel regionally across SEA
- Ability to communicate/work with C-suite stakeholders
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.