LVI Associates is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the largest global energy solutions providers who are actively growing a new US based Product Development team that will be working on an array of new technologies to further their mission of providing affordable and smart energy solutions that will create a sustainable future for the planet! This is an opportunity to join a team that is working on revolutionary energy system solutions for residential customers including ESS, MLPE, EV Charging solution and Smart IoT paired with word-class software solutions.
They are currently looking to bring on a Business Development Manager to focus on the growth and delivery of the V2X business. The vision is to create a cohesive ecosystem across ESS, Micro-grids, Solar, EV Charging with V2X helping to tie everything together!
This position can offer Remote working flexibility!
Primary Responsibilities, Business Development Manager V2X:
- Identify and analyze V2X industry trends in order to help develop a business strategy which will include hardware AND software solutions
- Create and refine business models and key objectives in order to identify and come up with business strategies
- Create a strategic partner network and or identifying potential M&A opportunities to add synergy and cohesion across their energy products
- Work cross functionally with stake holders in order to make sure that everyone across the organization is aligned
- Continuously update leadership on KPI progression
- Provide feedback and learning opportunities to Engineering teams in order to make their energy and smart products even better
Minimum Qualifications, Business Development Manager V2X:
- BA degree in Business or Engineering and or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of Business Development experience at a consumer tech/ communication company
- Understanding of the industry, which should include the major players, trends and models for success
- Understanding of distributed energy industry including relevant technology and project development
- Understanding of EVSE and V2X market trends
- Understanding of EV OEM products
- An Understanding of regulatory compliance is a plus!
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***