LVI Associates is currently working with a well established civil site engineering firm who are searching for a Civil Site Project Manager to come in and spearhead their new Kansas City office! The Project Manager will be the primary face of the office for all critical projects for the growth of the firm. A successful manager will act on past success in team management and lead from the front and mentor and help the development of less experienced team members. The right candidate is a skilled business-minded professional who has a network across Kansas and is familiar with local clients, DOT & KDOT. The Project Manager will not only be the main face of the projects but also one of the primary face of the office and is responsible for the growth of the team and the office.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring continued growth and project management.
- Review and approve budget estimates and staffing assignment schedules on each project
- Manage and oversee a team of engineers to execute a range of civil site projects, ensuring projects are on budget and to a quality standard.
- Meet with local clients and future clients to go out and win local and national work for the business.
- 7+ Years experience with a range of civil site project management/business development
- PE in the state of Kansas or Missouri
- BS Civil Engineering
- A history of building new and maintaining existing client relationships
If you think this is you or you know anyone that would be a great fit for this position, then please get in touch or apply!