One of our clients in the system integration industry are looking for a Senior Automation and Controls Engineer within Austin TX. The opportunity has zero travel for the first year and is looking to develop engineers across a range of new technologies.
This individual must be technical in automation and control systems programming, using platforms such as PLC, HMI and SCADA. As well as being proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment.
- Great progression/growth structure
- Zero Travel
- Diverse project portfolio
- Average tenure of 7+ years
- 93% growth over the last 2 years
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs and HMIs.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant industrial automation experience
- At least 4+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integration having worked with some of the below systems:
- Wonderware System Platform
- Wonderware InTouch
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk Batch
- Control Logix
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more!