A growing energy accelerator firm is looking to bring on a Data Analytics Manager to serve as an operational lead for the client's data, management, analytics, and business intelligence platform and services. This position requires a combination of technical and team leadership experience within data analytics. The Data Analytics Manager's responsibilities are outlined below.
Data Analytics Manager Responsibilities [Team Leadership]
- Manage Data Analytics team, including but not limited to project execution, staff allocations/hiring, capacity tooling
- Manage service and product offerings to ensure profitability and scope of work
- Oversee the successful completion of client work to ensure it is delivered on time, within the budget, factually accurate, and meeting/exceeding client expectations
- Operate cross-functionally across practice areas and with client managers to ensure the team is meeting the needs of their client to deliver robust ESG and climate programs
- Identify the need and opportunity to create, standardize, or improve processes/product to maximize efficiency.
- Manage the supervision of data submission, technical processes, and ongoing improvements of reports to national and global reporting organizations (GRESB, UNPRPI, ENERGY STAR)
- Perform all people management responsibilities including but not limited to hiring, performance reviews, coaching, identifying staffing needs, fostering a strong team culture
Data Analytics Manager Responsibilities [Technical Leadership]
- Drive decision-making regarding RETech data architecture, models, and processes with the intent of improving Data Analytics efficiency, quality, and breadth of deliverables
- Provide oversight and direction for designing and deploying data work-flows, collaborate with the team to automate them in a cloud computing environment
- Create multi-dimensional data models and structures to be used in dashboard/report development
- Manage process of new statistical approaches, models, and other analytical tools
- Manage the design, development, and deployment of interactive reports and dashboard with tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools
- Manage quality control processes for complex data sets and identify issues or anomalies in accuracy, completeness, reliability, and timeliness
Data Analytics Manager Qualifications
- At least 7 years of experience in data analytics and visualization in a consulting environment
- At least 2 years of experience of people management experience , preferably from a consulting environment
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server, MS PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Working knowledge of data models, statistics, and data analytics
- Demonstrated skills in researching, analyzing, managing, and reporting KPIs and metrics for a diverse set of audiences, preferably in energy or sustainability industry
- Demonstrated quantitative and attention to detail skills; ability to effectively prioritize workload; and adept in understanding the concept and usage of data visualization to produce work products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have experience with sustainability, hands-on experience in extracting, understanding, analyzing, and developing interactive and static dashboards for stakeholders in the built environment
Data Analytics Manager Benefits
- One-time home office bonus
- Maternity & paternity leave
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- Metro accessible office
Please apply here if you're interested in joining the fast-growing Renewable Energy industry!