One of the best firms in Michigan, are offering an outstanding role for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Detroit space!
The project portfolio includes high-profile - urban land development projects, that benefit Detroit and the local communities!
- Standard written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on a project team
- Training junior engineers
- Technical knowledge, problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to effectively manage one's time and workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and personal contribution
- Leading by example
You would be working independently on various engineering projects and assist a wide variety of client types from architects, developers, property owners and real estate professionals.
You would work in a team environment led by a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager on a variety of tasks such as the design and preparation of project plan sets which include, but are not limited to, site plan layout, geometrics, grading, pavement design, soil erosion and sediment control, utility (storm, sanitary and water) design, stormwater management and green infrastructure design, traffic plans, details, record drawings and specifications.
You will also prepare permit applications and cost estimates and attend meetings, conduct field visits and perform construction administration tasks.
- B.S.C, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ Years of professional experience
- Professionally Licensed in Michigan
- Extensive experience with civil 3D and AutoCAD
One of the most flexible and employee focused firms in Michigan, that offers a hybrid schedule and flexible hours!
This firm is strongly committed to using multi-disciplinary approaches to making communities better. They are seeking team members who support context-sensitive solutions to project and client needs. If you are looking to put your skills to work with a highly motivated and highly qualified team, this firm is for you!
*This firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, age, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status*.