The top anaerobic digester developer/owner/operator in the US is looking to bring on a Drafter. In this role, you will be supporting the various disciplines needed to develop anaerobic digestion projects, including implementing solutions, evaluating processes and building upon this company's dynamic business model. You will work with complex systems, on a team made up of multitude of engineering and science backgrounds to design, develop, and integrate them at every stage of the project life cycle.
- Create preliminary design sketches (block flow diagrams, with mass and energy balance) on Auto-CAD or Visio for conceptual evaluation and analysis
- Create process and instrumentation diagram, edit and execute minor changes/edits on civil artwork, it's structural, and electrical engineering drawings and designs for production and action.
- Create design specifications, documentation, and material lists - should be able to extract list of motors, pipe schedule, list of instruments etc.
- Coordinate with equipment vendor and integrate all vendor P&ID and other drawings in overall integrated P&ID Drawings, collect step files for 3D rendering.
- Support the development complete equipment specification packages for engineers
- Verify drawings are correct to standard company's template, standard tagging convention, specifications, codes, and other regulations.
- Support the development technical reports for engineers
- Work with field personal to do actual physical measurement and inspection and produce as build drawings
- Consistent and on-time attendance
- Other work assignments and special projects as assigned.
Drafter Ideal Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
- 4-6 years of experience in a design or drafting engineering role
- Experience in supporting mechanical, electrical and civil design a plus.
- Ability to operate computer-aided design (CAD) software and manual drafting workstations
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at a time
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Interpersonal skills to work within a team, taking direction from Managers and Engineers
- Time management skills to complete error-free work within the required time frame
- Communication skills with an emphasis on reading and writing for creating documentation and reports
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop creative solutions
- Ability to report to the Weston, MA office in a hybrid work environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive Bonus Opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Phone Expense Reimbursement
If you're interested, please apply here!