LVI is working with a well-known, multidisciplinary engineering company that has been operating for over 40 years. They are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer with five years of experience in failure analysis investigations to contribute to this company's growth for 2024. They will provide you with the tools and support you need to become a well known market leader and flourish in your industry.
You will be working on various cases investigating the causes and origins of electrical failures, defects, or damages in commercial and industrial facilities. Investigations will include electrical power system malfunctions, electrical equipment, power distribution failures, causes of electric shocks and electrocutions, fire and explosion causes and you must posses a great knowledge of the national electrical codes and standards.
Electrical Engineering Experience:
- Evaluation and investigation of electrical systems on commercial and industrial facilities.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Travelling to different investigation scenes to perform inspections and gather data.
- Compose and submit accurate reports to clients within a timely manner.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze complex issues.
- You must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years of consulting experience.
- Must be P.E. Licensed
- Have experience marketing yourself bring on new clients
What does it mean for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Competitive Benefits: 401k, Health-care, PTO (negotiable) etc
- ESOP - The opportunity to have ownership within the company.
- Performance bonus: Individual and Team based.
- A highly collaborative environment.