Title: REMOTE Electrical Project Engineer - Gas Transmission
Summary: A major consulting firm in the energy and utility sectors is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for performing in-depth engineering design for a range of engineering assignments, particularly focusing on electrical components for compressor stations in the natural gas industry. You will play a crucial role in ensuring projects meet specifications and providing approval for proposed project plans. If you are a resilient, self-motivated individual with a background in electrical or mechanical engineering and experience in compressor stations, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a specialized field.
Previous experience in power generation, oil & gas, and/or natural gas is required. Background in electrical or mechanical engineering highly preferred.
The key responsibilities for this mid-level electrical project engineer will be:
- Update designs for electrical components of compressor stations and natural gas replacement projects
- Utilize technical expertise to shape designs and ensure projects conform to specifications
- Engage with Project Managers and Unit Leaders to drive enhancements in processes and designs
- Estimate engineering hours for contribution of proposal development
The electrical project engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Previous internship in related industry
- Experience in natural gas infrastructure or working on compressor stations
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Company match on 401(k) retirement program
- Tuition compensation
- Programs for career growth
- Schedule flexibility
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply!