Experienced Estimator Needed!
Are you an experienced estimator looking for a permanent job in the Greater Corpus Christi area? Our client is seeking someone like you to join their team and help them continue leading the industry at reducing air emissions.
As an Estimator on the team, your main responsibility will be preparing/supporting large capital project estimates ranging from $50MM to $250MM within the petrochemical or chemical industries.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Cost Estimating
- A minimum of 5+ year's experience preparing/supporting large capital project estimates ranging from $50MM to $250MM
- Proven track record working within Refining, Oil & Gas, Power or Energy sectors.
-Experience estimating multiple disciplines to include piping, electrical, instrumentation, structural steel, civil and all related crafts required to perform project execution.
-Accuracy - attention-to-detail approach while carrying out calculations through use if Excel spreadsheets whilst ensuring deadline targets are met.
-Knowledgeable about US standards related specifically towards power plants
What You'll Do:
- Develop accurate, realistic, and competitive estimates based on competitive scope and execution that support industry leading results using
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams
- Piping routing plans, Isometrics
- General Arrangements
- Electrical single lines and routing plans
- Instrument index and loop diagrams
- Civil and Structural layouts, elevations and sections
If this sounds like a role that interests you then please apply today!