Join a thriving boutique firm at the forefront of the insurance claims space. A recognized leader in the industry, is seeking a talented and experienced professional to join their team as a Senior Associate of Forensic Accounting. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge projects, work alongside industry experts, and advance your career in the dynamic field of forensic accounting.
As a Senior Associate of Forensic Accounting, you will play a key role in supporting the forensic accounting team in delivering high-quality services to their clients in the insurance industry. This position offers a unique blend of hands-on forensic analysis, client interaction, and the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects within a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Forensic Analysis:
- Conduct detailed forensic analysis of financial documents, records, and transactions.
- Utilize specialized tools and methodologies to identify irregularities, discrepancies, and potential fraud.
- Claim Verification:
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of insurance claims by examining supporting documentation and financial records.
- Collaborate with team members to assess the validity of claims and provide insightful recommendations.
- Data Analysis:
- Employ data analysis techniques to interpret complex financial information and identify trends.
- Work with technology tools to analyze large datasets and extract meaningful insights.
- Client Interaction:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs, gather relevant information, and provide updates on forensic accounting engagements.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and client-focused service delivery.
- Report Preparation:
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing forensic findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Assist in the development of clear and concise presentations for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Team Support:
- Work closely with senior leadership and team members to contribute to the success of forensic accounting projects.
- Provide support in training and mentoring junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certification (CPA, CFE, CFF) is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 of experience in forensic accounting, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and forensic accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Engaging and collaborative work environment in a boutique firm setting.
- Able to work remotely