Are you a creative and talented architect looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and want to try something new?
Join a fast growing dynamic team with a strong backlog of work and be part of projects where you will develop commercial, residential projects and investigate structures affected by fires, water or tree damage in their ever-growing Architectural Forensic department. Do you also want to learn to use new technologies like building laser scanning technology, 3d point clouds, drones and "Matterport" Doll house views, if so come join the team. With a diverse portfolio of residential, commercial, and forensic projects, we strive to make a positive impact on communities while delivering exceptional design solutions. We provide architectural services in the DC metro area and beyond.`
Job Title: Forensic Project Manager
Job Description: As a Forensic Project Manger, you will be responsible for contributing to all stages of the design process, from initial concept development to construction documentation. You will work closely with a team of talented designers to bring visionary projects to life. Your creativity and technical expertise will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality architectural designs that exceed our clients' expectations.
* Collaborate with the design team to develop innovative architectural concepts that align with client needs and project goals.
* Prepare detailed architectural drawings, renderings, and 3D models using industry-standard software (Bluebeam and Revit).
* Participate in client meetings, presentations, and design charrettes to gather feedback and refine designs. * Conduct research on materials, building codes, and emerging trends in architectural design to inform your creative process.
* Assist in preparing construction documents and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards. * Work closely with project managers or the Architect and construction teams during the construction phase to ensure design integrity and quality. Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture or related field.
* 1-6 years proven experience as an architectural designer, either through internships or professional practice.
* Field experience in construction is preferred but not required.
* Revit knowledge is required.
* Must have working knowledge of building codes in the DC metro area and nationwide.
* Strong creative and conceptual thinking abilities, with an eye for detail.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Jordan Burke on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!