LVI is collaborating with a reputable, multi-discipline engineering firm that has been in business for more than 20 years. To help the business expand, they are looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer with 5 years of investigation experience. This organisation will give you the infrastructure and assistance you need to excel in your field and establish a reputation in the marketplace.
You will have the chance to work on a wide range of cases looking into the causes and origins of electrical failures, flaws, or damages at commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. Investigations cover electrical system failures, power system analysis, the causes of electric shocks, electrical equipment failures, storm damage, and cause of fire and explosions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to various client locations to conduct investigations and analyses
- Create new client contacts and support business expansion
- Evaluation and investigation on electrical systems, the causes and origins of fires and explosions, and electrical equipment failure
- Provide expert witness testimony in court and depositions
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 Years experience troubleshooting & investigating electrical failures