We have a current opportunity for a Foundation Fabrication Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
The Offshore Wind Foundation Fabrication Manager position is a full-time senior position in offshore wind farm projects for a fabrication manager who is highly familiar with the world of offshore wind industry and would like to further develop in the new project for jacket type foundation fabrication as a project fabrication management role.
You will be responsible for monitoring the quality management system, requirements,
standards/codes, and guidelines for the projects and identifying quality issues during
fabrication in cooperation with the Project Manager and Fabrication Manager. This
position needs to be a specialist for both quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC).
* Execute the fabrication scope, both pin piles and jackets. Establishing, guiding and
follow up of fabrication site teams - including regular visits to fabrication sites.
* Contribute to the development of workable policies, review fabricator yard procedures
and construction plans, manage all day to day execution of work and maintain a
helicopter view with regards to all activities.
* Contribute to the development of workable policies, manage all day to day execution of
work and maintain an overview with regards to all activities.
* Provide personal guidance, instructions, coaching and manage team members.
* Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract.
* In conjunction with the Quality Manager plan and allocate resource QA/QC support.
* Ensure that relevant Health and Safety risks are identified, made known to the project
team and properly managed.
* Ensure projects are delivered in line with programme, quality and budget.
* 5+ years of work experience with big and complex projects preferably in oil & gas,
energy or offshore wind;
* You have preferably a Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant area and specialized
training in fabrication management and project management;
* You have structural engineering or equivalent fabrication experience (preferable);
* You have experience from executing at least one complete design and fabrication
scope of an offshore wind farm either as a technical/fabrication lead or as project
* You are an experienced and hands-on fabrication manager;
* You are familiar with ISO 9001, ISO3834 and EN 1090
If interested, don't hesitate to apply!