Title: Join the Exciting Multi-Billion Dollar Construction Project as General Superintendent
Are you an experienced superintendent seeking a new challenge? Look no further than our client's exciting opportunity for a general superintendent on their $1 billion casino project in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our client is one of America's leading construction firms and they are looking for someone to join them on this landmark venture.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Building/Construction Management
- Valid license/certification from relevant authority (if applicable)
- Proven track record of managing large-scale commercial projects with budgets exceeding $100 million
Skills and Experience:
- This position will lead, direct and coordinate the work of subcontractors and/or companies trade partners.
- The General Superintendent is responsible for overseeing and managing all day-to-day project activities, including safety, schedule delivery, quality of work, and budget.
- The Superintendent must be an exceptional leader, communicator, and will serve as our primary point of contact to our clients on their projects.
- As the General Superintendent, your primary responsibilities would include but not limited to;
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations onsite
- Develop plans & schedules ensuring timely delivery whilst adhering strictly quality standards
- Manage site staff including subcontractors by assigning tasks accordingly,
- Ensure compliance with health & safety policies at all times
Our Client offers competitive salary packages starting at £180k per annum based upon candidate qualifications/skills levels.
Don't miss out! Apply today if you think that you have what it takes.