We are currently searching for a Heavy Civil Project Engineer in Arkansas for a leading Heavy Civil Contractor. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a $200 million highway project in Arkansas, near Little Rock. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project and will be the main point of contact between the company and the client.
The Heavy Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the day to day operations of the project
- Coordinating with the client to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- Managing the project team to ensure that they are working to their full potential
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
- Preparing reports for senior management on project progress
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience working as a Project Engineer on a heavy civil project
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage a project team
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary of $85000 - $115000 depending on experience. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, please do not hesitate to apply!