A top European Global Freight, Transport and Logistics MNC is looking for a Key Account Manager in Singapore. The incumbent is expected to service the assigned key accounts and help expand the business relations to increase sales profitability.
- Manage assigned key accounts and ensure business growth and profitability
- Conduct business reviews, strategic/market analysis, business development
- Work closely with tender and product team on business plans and strategies
- Ensure compliance with operational processes through close follow-ups with stakeholder
- Maintain close collaboration with Sales team to improve the quality for all assigned key accounts
- Timely update and upkeep of the data in CRM platform
- Perform assigned task to support firm in HSEQ standards (health, safety, environment, quality)
- Individual contributor
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Transportation or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years of account management/sales experience in supply chain / freight / logistics industry
- Experience in air / sea / logistics / supply chain management (SCM)
- Experience in third party logistics (3PL).
- Prior role as Account Manager in freight forwarding company is preferred (less preference for express)
- Short-notice period is highly preferred
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV, detailing your key account / sales experience within the supply chain / freight / logistics industry. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.