Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual for a land development Regional Lead position. As our client specialises in land development projects across the nation we require an individual with exceptional leadership skills who can take charge and ensure all operations within the state of Texas run efficiently.
- Remote Working Options Available
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- 401K, Health care, Life Insurance etc
- PE licensed in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 12 year's experience in Land Development
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Extensive Commercial and Residential Project Experience
- Manage regional-level activities including budgeting, forecasting & planning while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Develop project time lines, schedules, budgets and resource plans which are aligned with overall business objectives
- Work closely with other departments such as engineering/design/legal so they understand requirements related specifically assigned tasks/projects under your jurisdiction
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout the region by maintaining an accurate knowledge base regarding applicable regulations, laws and guidelines
If you have excellent management skills coupled with strategic planning and business development experience then this position could be the next step in your career.