Job Title: Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
Location: New Jersey
Join a leading environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions for site remediation and environmental compliance. We specialize in delivering comprehensive services that support our clients in navigating complex regulatory landscapes and achieving successful remediation outcomes. With great company culture, stressing a practical work-life balance and flexible schedules.
Job Summary: We are currently seeking a skilled and licensed Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) to join our team in New Jersey. The LSRP will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing environmental site remediation projects, ensuring compliance with state regulations, and providing expert guidance to clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced LSRP looking to contribute to meaningful environmental projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and regulatory agencies on environmental remediation projects.
- Manage and oversee the entire remediation process, including site investigation, remedial design, and implementation of remedial actions.
- Conduct thorough site assessments and provide expert recommendations for remediation strategies.
- Ensure compliance with New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) regulations and requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including environmental scientists, engineers, and project managers, to achieve project goals.
- Prepare and submit regulatory documents, reports, and applications as required by NJDEP.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to junior staff members and project teams.
- Stay current on changes in environmental regulations and industry best practices.
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) certification in the state of New Jersey is required.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in environmental site remediation projects.
- Can bring a strong book of business
- Strong knowledge of NJDEP regulations and environmental laws.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of successful remediation projects.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for client interactions and regulatory negotiations.
- Proficiency in environmental modeling software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel to project sites and attend regulatory meetings as necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Work-life balance initiatives
If you are a dedicated and licensed LSRP looking to make a positive impact on environmental projects, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and contribute to the success of projects that promote environmental sustainability.