LVI are currently seeking a Senior Professional to provide different solutions for the insurance industries forensic accounting needs across Canada.
In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to grow into becoming an Expert Witness Testifier, offering services in Income Replacement Benefit quantification, Economic Loss calculations, Business Interruption losses and Litigation Support.
- Minimum 4 years of (post-CPA) experience in damage calculations and Business Interruption claims
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An advanced degree in a related field a plus.
- CPA license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with team members, clients, attorneys, and referral sources both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in use of technology and accounting programs.
- Experience drafting of expert reports for delivery before arbitral tribunals and judges
- Planning and execution of business interruption engagements for various clients
- Supervise, train and develop engagement staff on quantification of losses and client requirements as well as assessing staff performance
- Serve as a technical resource/subject matter expert to clients and staff
- Preparation and review of business interruption reports, exhibits, letters, and other client related documents
- Prepare for and participate in client management interviews
- Work closely with the practice leader in key business development initiatives