We have a great opportunity with a small but growing civil consultancy with offices across multiple Texas metroplexes. They are currently looking for a Municipal Practice Lead to direct and coordinate municipal projects for the company's Fort Worth office. This will include managing a wide range of projects with Fort Worth area clients and collaborating and coordinating with multi-discipline design engineers and technicians.
The successful candidate will perform outreach and marketing to obtain work from various Fort Worth municipalities.
- Execute and manage projects for local Fort Worth area municipalities.
- Perform work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- Prepare technical documents including drainage reports, project deliverable packages, field reports, and design documentation.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent from an ABET/EAC accredited program.
- Texas Professional Engineer required.
- Minimum 15+ years of working experience related to Local Houston area municipalities experience required.
- Experience building and leading a team.
- Knowledge and experience with MicroStation are required.
- Familiarity with ProjectWise is a plus.
- Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, etc.) experience is required.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.