LVI have partnered with a Texas based civil consultancy that are in the market for an office manager to come in and direct their water/wastewater practice.
Our client is a well established firm, that has been around for more than 30 years. This person would come in and help steer the project focus in the right direction, making sure that the clients project demands are being serviced. This person will also be responsible for mentoring junior staff and helping to mitigate any internal issues the team might have.
- 15 + years experience
- P.E licensed in Texas
- Past technical experience working on water/wastewater treatment and facilities projects
- Past management experience
Firm benefits include:
- Well established client base
- 3+ years of W/WW backlog
- Hybrid work schedule
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Year on year profit increase
- Support team in place
This is a key hire for our client and would be run the in-house operations of one of Houston's go to Water teams. If you are interested in learning more, apply below.