A rapidly growing renewable energy company is currently seeking a motivated individual to join the finance team as a portfolio manager. The company has over thirty distributed generation plants across the country as well as over 2 GW of renewable projects. This individual will have the unique opportunity to build out the teams portfolio and collaborate with senior team members to further the growth of the company.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
- Develop financial models to forecast the potential of the portfolio.
- Manage debt draw requests and tax equity.
- Ensure accurate financial reports for construction and term lenders.
- Analyze market trends and conditions that could effect the portfolio.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Over 5 years of experience in loan administration or portfolio management.
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Experience with tax equity and project finance.
If you are interested in the portfolio manager position, please do not hesitate to apply.