Power System Studies Engineer - US Hybrid - Offices across the U.S.
My client is seeking a Power System Studies Engineer to join their Power System Studies team. The ideal candidate has experience performing a variety of power system studies, experience with system modeling software, and familiarity with NERC reliability regions.
In an Engineer role you will be engaged with exciting projects across the globe. From small community improvements to grand-scale Mega Projects, you will be Building a World of Difference through infrastructure growth and development while learning and focusing on your own individual development.
This opportunity has the possibility of being in any of their office locations across the U.S, with hybrid flexibility.
- Develop and maintain power system models using PSS/E
- Perform load flow, power flow, transient and dynamic stability analysis
- Conduct short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash studies
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- Provide technical support for transmission planning studies
- Experience using PSS/E
- Experience working on load flow, power flow, transient and dynamic stability analysis
- Familiarity with short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash studies
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
-B.S. in engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience (looking for junior level to principal level engineers and above)
- Experience with load flow and stability analysis software: PSSE, PSLF, or PSCAD
- Familiarity with NERC reliability regions such as PJM, ERCOT, MISO (preferred)
Please apply directly if interested!