Do you have a strong technical background in bridge engineering and are interested in a bridge design leadership opportunity?
We are currently looking for multiple Senior to Principal Bridge Engineers in Queensland, Australia! Our client is a specialist Bridge/Structural consultancy who is looking to expand their bridge presence in Queensland.
As a Senior/Principal Bridge Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and managing bridge engineering projects from concept through design and construction. You will work closely with a team of bridge professionals to ensure the successful delivery of projects that meet or exceed client expectations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 8+ years of proven experience in bridge engineering and project management, with a focus on medium to large-scale infrastructure projects in QLD/Australia.
- Proficiency in relevant design and analysis software such as Autodesk Revit, SPACE GASS, etc.
- Led and managed engineering teams and provided guidance to junior engineers and project teams.
- Experienced in bridge assessments - load testing, modal testing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- RPEQ preferred.
If you are a motivated and experienced Bridge Engineer looking to take your career to the next level in an environment that promotes career development and a positive culture, please apply with an updated CV!