Hiring: Principal Civil Engineer
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy in the infrastructure market with a diverse and passionate team working on exciting and impactful projects. Due to recent success, the company is expanding and seeking a talented Principal Civil Engineer to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative business and hone your technical and leadership skills. Please find further details below:
- Oversee and manage the delivery of civil projects and services, ensuring coordination and efficiency.
- Conduct technical assessments of civil infrastructure projects, adhering to relevant standards such as AS/NZ and local government regulations.
- Collaborate with various offices to execute projects nationwide.
- Engage in client relations and contribute to business growth initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business plans and strategies for the Civil Discipline, working alongside existing Principals and Discipline Leaders.
- Offer business leadership by coaching and monitoring staff performance to ensure targets are met.
- 10+ years of experience planning, design, development and management of civil infrastructure projects
- Proven ability in project management, mentoring and training of junior staff.
- Thorough familiarity with Australian legislation, technical standards, and guidelines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or tertiary qualification in a relevant field.
If this sounds like something that interests you then please apply today with an updated CV!