An industry leading architecture firm founded in 1954 proving to be a resilient organization which offers long-term stability is seeking a Project Architect. They provide full service architectural and design to ultimately enhance people's lives. They seek to create unique spaces to fill the specific needs of each organization.
- Managing all phases of the projects and using their technical expertise on various projects ranging in difficulty.
- Supervises and approves of teams, delegates, produces and all their work.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of the projects.
- Final review and approval of all selections, code analysis, and specifications
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Architecture
- Fluent in Revit
- Familiar with Sketch Up and Adobe Photoshop
- Located near Orlando
- 7 or more years of architecture experience and at least 3 years of experience in healthcare
- Hybrid flexibility
- Generous PTO
- 401k with company match
If this role looks interesting, submit your resume here!