An innovative renewables company backed by a a leading provider of private equity capital to the global clean energy and energy transition industry is looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Development Manager to oversee the development of Distributed Generation (DG) projects and Floating solar projects in the Midwestern United States.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new project opportunities, building relationships with key stakeholders, managing internal resources to achieve site control and financing goals within budgeted time-lines.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Identifying new greenfield Floating PV (FPV) DG project opportunities
- Establishing strong working relationships with landowners, off-takers & community members
- Advancing assigned projects towards construction-ready status by overseeing activities such as permitting & interconnection efforts.
- Collaborating with Technical leads on floating solar solutions that maximize commercial strategy/use cases, performance requirements while adhering to site constraints.
- Creating/ maintaining maps/databases/tracking tools associated w/projects
The qualifications for this role include…
- Keen interest in Renewable Energy-Water Nexus
- Comfortable taking initiative on ambiguous initiatives from ground up creation stage.
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage contractors& consultants effectively using tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree, masters preferred.
- 3-5 years success developing renewable energy projects, minimum two-year experience focused specifically around distributed generation energy product development.