Our client, a nationally recognised multi-disciplinary engineering firm, is seeking a highly skilled project manager to join their building restoration team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with clients, managing project delivery, and providing technical guidance to their fantastic team.
- Maintain and develop new client relations, providing reports and collecting feedback from clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Prepare project specifications and drawings
- Tender work to contractors and maintain relationships with contractors.
- Manage project tasks, budgets, and schedules from start to finish, ensuring that deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to.
- Lead building evaluations and prepare evaluation and assessment reports.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering from an accredited university
- 3-5 years experience in the building envelope restoration consulting industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- P. Eng license in British Columbia is desirable, or working towards P. Eng/AScT/BSS/RRO or other relevant license.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion or building science and restoration
- Love of dogs
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Harry Pollock on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!