We have a current opportunity for a Regional M&A Manager with a Solar Power Developer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand. For further information about this position please apply.
- Identify potential acquisition targets;
- Analysis and evaluation of opportunities for the Company to acquire renewable power assets in Asia;
- Review of data room, preparation of financial model and investment memo for the management team and the board of directors for decision making;
- Lead the process from deal sourcing, evaluation, financial modelling, preparation of investment memo to the management of the Contractor, Due Diligence Process, final closing including Share Purchase Agreement and implementation;
- Undertake necessary business travels and meetings, regular communications and exchanges with potential deal targets, third party service providers, Contractor management and related companies;
- Collect financial, industry and market data/information related to sound investment opportunities.
- Conduct analysis on business and financial opportunities related to targeted companies;
- Identify and recommend shortlists of potential deal targets;
- Draft deal documentation such as proposals, teaser, memorandum, management presentation, also participate and coordinate with the Contractor, third party service providers in due diligence, deal valuation and financial structuring
- Relevant educational background in business, finance, etc
- M&A experience in the solar power sector, or other relevant power industries
- Dynamic and driven
- Fluent English. Thai will be a plus.
- Able to work in Bangkok, Thailand