We are looking for a REMOTE experienced and highly motivated civil site engineer consultant with at least 7 years of relevant experience in the field. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for our reputable engineering company, and if you possess the required experience, then we would like to hear from you.
- Project design and development for design, grading, storm-water treatment, and utility systems from the planning phase through construction.
- Plan and coordinate the detailed phases of technical work involved in portions of major or moderate projects.
- Oversee and mentor the team's design engineers while delegating responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the Phoenix and Arizona teams to work on interesting projects across the country.
- At least 7 years experience working in private civil site development
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in project management
We offer a competitive package, including health and dental benefits, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
If you are passionate about sustainably developing new private development projects to make Phoenix the next great metropolis and have the required experience, submit your application today, including a cover letter and resume for consideration.