Title: Restoration Design Engineer
Flexibility: Fully Remote but Must Live in NorCal
Summary: A private consulting firm is currently looking for a driven, highly motivated individual to join their growing team up in Northern California as a Restoration Design Engineer. You will play a key role in the growth and strategy of the water unit in Northern California and nationally as you work to grow the team and client base in the Bay and beyond. In addition to that, you will have an incredible growth opportunity within a burgeoning firm in the industry. Do you find yourself motivated and interested to learn more about this growing firm? If yes, please get in touch to learn more!
The Restoration Design Engineer will be responsible for..
- Design and modelling of projects relating to habitat restoration, fish passage, and flood control
- Managing projects and junior engineers to see them through to delivery
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and municipalities in the area
The Restoration Design Engineer should have the following qualification...
- P.E. Licensed in California
- Knowledge of the local market and regulations in the industry
- 4+ yrs of experience
- Strong background in Water Resources with an emphasis in flood control and habitat restoration
- Skilled in project management or looking to grow within it
- Expertise with: HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, Civil3D, AutoCAD, etc.
- Incredible benefits structure with bonus and 401K matching
- Health and medical benefits
- Fully remote role with little to no travel out of Northern California required
- Chance to work on exciting and innovative projects that make a difference to the environment
If you are interested in the Restoration Design Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!