Take the opportunity to join an industry leading roofing and enclosure firm across DC, Virginia and Maryland. We are seeking a highly experienced and qualified professional to provide technical expertise and project management services for a Service Manager role. This role offers the opportunity to lead complex projects from start to finish while fostering client relationships and contributing to business development.
From project managers to clean-up crews, every employee plays a vital role in the overall coordination of your project. You can be sure that quality workmanship, attention to detail, aesthetics and maximised efficiency balanced with safety are the focus on every one of your projects. Take advantage of competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional growth opportunities in a dynamic work environment. This is an opportunity to join a firm that has been in business since the 1940's and is growing exponentially.
- Lead and manage a department of 20+ staff
- Run your own business inside a premier roofing firm, providing expertise within the industry to further the companies plans to double in size within the next 5 years.
- Run and manage operations of a department, working with contractors, project managers, superintendents and estimators to see through projects from inception to completion.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships, leveraging networking and marketing efforts to identify new business opportunities.
- Mentor and guide junior staff members, fostering their professional development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and actively participate in industry organisations.
- High School education required
- Deep knowledge of roofing systems, including roofing, waterproofing, coating etc. (Required)
- Proven experience in the industry of sheet metal and or roofing, with contracting or consulting experience (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Professional licensure (PE, RA) not required
- Relevant credentials related to roofing appreciated but not required e.g RRO, RRC etc.
Unlock a rewarding career with our competitive salary range of 80,000 - 140,000 (dependent on experience & work brought), comprehensive benefits package, and numerous employee perks.
Enjoy a supportive work environment that values professional growth, continuing education reimbursement, and recognition for your contributions. Join us in shaping the future of the areas roofing and become part of our diverse and inclusive team.
Equal Opportunity Employer - We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.