LVI Associates are currently working on an exciting senior Water/Wastewater position, with a national civil consultancy who are ranked in the top 20 ENR companies.
The company are 100% employee owned, and invest in their employees. They have state of the art office facilities, and employees are encouraged to develop their skills , and even have the opportunity to work on different types of projects if they desire. The company are very client centred, which has meant they have long standing client relations and a great reputation for their quality of work.
As a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for business management with priorities on client relationship development in the Texas area, effective positioning within target client organisations, leading pursuit teams, and strong financial management to include both top line and bottom line growth
- Manage water and wastewater engineering capture strategies requiring global resources and/or multiple partners
- Be accountable for project performance and specific New Business objectives
- Create opportunities for new/repeat business; supports complex contract negotiations with appropriate client management
- Manage varied complex risk which includes fixed price or new technology or non domestic markets or new clients
- 10+ engineering experience, prior experience as a project manager; technical experience and background is recommended. PE required.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferred; Master's Degree desirable.
- Strong technical understanding of Water markets, including drivers and general trends
- Strong sales traits, including tenacity, competitiveness
- Overall people skills
- Highly task oriented to focus on winning new business and achieving sales targets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inter-personal skills, and presentations skills
- Ability to interface with diverse personalities
- Ability to think strategically and create persuasive message
- Contract negotiating skills which includes knowledge of terms, risks, pricing, and payment terms
- Ability to sell; strong negotiating and persuasive skills
- Understanding of budgets and financial metrics
- Self starter and ability to make decisions independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible to multiple demands of project teams and shifting priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills