LVI are working with an established accident reconstruction company, who are looking for an experienced engineer with the desire to make a name for themselves in the industry and contribute towards the company's exciting growth.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, provides exposure and support for you to reach your full potential. You will be reconstructing a variety of accidents including but not limited to, vehicular accidents, slip/trip and fall, and falling objects.
With a highly collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from industry known experts, contributing to you becoming a subject matter expert. In addition to all of this you, will be given the opportunity to work remote and have generous benefits available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations involving various types of vehicles and mechanical equipment involved in incidents
- Travel to client sites and accident scenes to gather information and perform inspections
- Collaborate in teams to analyse complex issues at accident scenes
- Provide testimony of findings at deposition or trial
- Contribute towards business growth and developing client relationships
- 4 years minimum experience
- Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- P.E. License or ACTAR certification