An acoustic consulting firm, based on the West Coast, is looking to add a Senior Acoustic Consultant to the team. The firm work on a vast range of projects including residential, corporate, recording studios and commercial projects. Due to the distribution of projects across the country, the Senior Acoustic Consultant can be based anywhere in the USA and can work remotely.
The Senior Acoustic Consultant should have:
- 6+ years experience in architectural acoustic consulting
- Familiarity with acoustic measurements and reporting standards
- BS in Acoustics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or other related subject
- Experience with business development is preferable
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO program
- Competitive salary
- Remote, flexible working schedule
Apply now for immediate consideration!