Senior FP&A Analyst
A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join the FP&A team. In this role, this individual will act as a crucial link between Finance, Sales, Development, and other teams, facilitating the forecasting of project cash flows and enhancing our understanding of project pipeline and timelines. This company has been in the renewable energy space for over 10 years and over 500 MW in solar development.
- Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly financial reports, tracking and reporting company KPIs accurately and promptly.
- Collaborate with senior team members in developing business plans/financial forecasts focused on the project pipeline and development timeline.
- Ensure timely entry of project data by working closely with the Development team to support KPI reporting.
- Work with the Project Finance team to analyze project status and its implications for P&L and cash flow related to project financing agreements.
- Identify opportunities to streamline operations and processes within the Corporate Finance team.
- Assist in preparing presentations for management, Board of Managers, and parent companies.
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A, investment banking, and/or consulting.
- Solid reporting and accounting experience, preferably in renewable energy or infrastructure, with knowledge of tax equity structuring and project finance being a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; MBA designation is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ERP systems (Sage Intacct).
If you are interested in the Senior FP&A Analyst opportunity, please do not hesistate to apply.