LVI are currently working alongside a boutique building envelope consultancy firm. They are renowned for outstanding professionalism and high quality project delivery, which continuously wins them new projects and ensures they regularly receive repeat business. As well as this, due to the flexibility, autonomy and continued education training they offer to their employees, they have some of the most well-tenured staff across the industry.
- 5-10 years experience in building enclosure consulting as a minimum.
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred.
- IIBEC credentials strongly preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Experience in writing specifications.
- Roof observations and investigations, moisture intrusion investigations, and construction administration.
- Project and Client Management.
- Consult with Owners, Architects, and Engineers.
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members.
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design.
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration.
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 3 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000-150,000) dependent on BD.
- Ownership: Equity that means something! This business has grown a minimum of 30% every year for the last 5 years.
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Doris Baldwin on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!