Title: Senior Director of Project Development
Summary: My Client is a leading solar advisory firm founded in 2015 and over the past years the team has advised on over $250M of solar when projects across 15 states. My client serves as the procurement advisor for businesses, commercial real estate owners, and non-profits during their transition to renewable energy. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing energy company and be at the forefront of their growth. My client is looking for someone who has a unique blend of C-suite level client facing skills, technical expertise, and being able to create strategic solution for clients. My client is looking for a Senior Director of Project development as it is driving 100+ MW of national C&I solar project to completion.
The Senior Director of Project Development will be responsible for….
- Oversee the development of solar strategies for real estate and corporate strategies.
- Coaching and advising executives on integrating solar into their national portfolio of property.
- Managing Solar RFPs, analyzing customer energy data, property details, and policy to help advise clients on picking a developer.
- Build and enhance internal processes and strategy, to improve and expand the service offering to clients.
The Senior Director of Project Development should have experience with….
- 8+ years of experience in C&I development, project finance, or other relevant roles in real estate, consulting, or sustainability.
- Graduate Degree is preferred but not required.
- Start up mentality and a self-starter who can operate independently with a high level of integrity.
- Proven track record of guiding corporate and real estate clients on solar projects.
- Comfortable with travel as needed.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.