We are partnered with a leading Geotechnical firm who are experiencing huge growth and are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to help assist with the backlog of projects for 2024. The chosen candidate will assist with retaining the existing clients and bringing on new clients to the business as well as assisting with the growth of junior employees.
They work on a range of projects including but not limited to: Transportation, Residential, Commercial and Federal.
- Lead and manage geotechnical projects from inception to completion.
- Conduct thorough geotechnical investigations, analyses, and assessments.
- Provide expert guidance on foundation design, slope stability, and retaining structures.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure seamless integration of geotechnical considerations.
- Mentor junior engineers and foster a culture of knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering with a preference on Geotechnical
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering.
- Proficiency in geotechnical software and analysis tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Annual Bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days at home
- Competitive health care scheme
If you are interested in working for a top Geotechnical firm, with a secure and exciting position, please apply!