Summary: My client is a growing IPP, owning and operating utility solar projects primarily along the east coast. With 9 successful projects already in operation and over 6 GW of projects at various stages in their pipeline, they are seeking a Senior Development Manager to join their development team.
The Senior Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage a team of project developers through the entire project development lifecycle from origination through NTP.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams at every stage to ensure project success.
- Build and maintains positive relationships with landowners and community stakeholders.
- Provide project budgets, progress reports, and timeline updates to management.
- Oversee zoning application preparation, taking into account local tax modeling and community relationships.
- Travel to project sites and attend stakeholder meetings as necessary.
The Senior Development Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Ideally 5 years of experience managing multiple solar development projects.
- Strong understanding of renewable energy markets within USA.
- Ability to travel 30-50% as needed.
The ideal candidate will be based in our Virginia headquarters or can be remote only if located in WV or KY.