A top 20 General Contractor in the Water Treatment Industry is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to help with their Southwest Division. They work on projects up to the hundreds of millions and add a challenge instead of an everyday glide. If you have at least 5 years of Water/Wastewater construction experience and 15 years of Project Management experience check out some more details below and apply!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead interdisciplinary teams to deliver construction projects
- Actively participates in the design and execution of project safety and quality control activities
- Assumes responsibility for project staffing and budgetary controls
- Assists in the bid package development, pre-qualification activities, and budget preparation
- Leads preconstruction meetings and coordinates answers to RFI
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- At least 10 - 15 years of experience construction management experience
- Proficient in estimating, scheduling, budgeting cost, field supervision, financial reporting, and client relationships
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to direct organize and communicate with team members at all levels
- Excellent understanding of corporate operations and organizational philosophy.