They are a well-renowned national firm that has a team of architects, and roofing specialists with a range of specialized skills ready to design and solve complex construction related problems. They are primarily roofing experts and over the years diversified into solving challenges on varies aspects of exterior systems and provide services in observations, design, construction, and long-term preventive maintenance programs.
This opportunity would allow you manage clients, perform site inspections, write reports, and design solutions. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist with day to day operations, managing large construction projects and help in expanding their presence in the Midwest. Given this role requires client development experience, you will be remunerated for the work brought in.
- Perform Quality Compliance Observation (QCO) site visits, and prepare reports based on findings.
- Prepares specification documents and details for roofing projects. Conduct pre-bid, preconstruction meetings and progress meetings, including meeting agendas and meeting summary.
- Perform or assist with visual surveys, infrared moisture surveys and follow-up, prespecification involvement and asbestos sampling.
- Performs test openings and repairs to existing roofs.
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Genuine passion of solving architectural restoration challenges
- IIBEC accreditation preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Licensed Architect in the State of Wisconsin preferred
- Analyze, research, and investigate data
- Must be able to commute for site visits
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Possess a strong desire for results and a sense of urgency in completing tasks
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Base Salary range ($115,000-140,000) dependent on building envelope/roofing experience and client development skills.
- Bonuses based on performance if you can bring projects along with you or have a network of clients you can leverage on. The bonus opportunity varies between ($10,000 - $50,000) which is additional remuneration apart from your annual base salary.
- The role is primarily remote if the level of experience is not at par, hybrid flexibility will be considered.
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities