We have a current opportunity for a Senior Solar Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
The position of Senior Engineer provides high quality design and engineering knowledge and effective project management skills to support the ongoing activities of a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and to provide the complete analysis and design tasks as assigned by Managers or Project Managers. Planning and conducting Engineering projects of a complex nature in order to meet client requirements. Leading and supporting winning of new work, developing client relationships, enhancing the company's market brand.
1. Apply project management principles in carrying out assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables to the required standard and in a timely manner
2. Proactively collaborate with appropriate team members, contributors and stakeholders to maintain quality, timeliness and co-ordination of project deliverables
3. Actively contribute to the commercial success of projects and the team
At least 6-8 years' professional industry experience.
- Tertiary Qualification (Engineering)
- Relevant industry certification - CPEng, RPEQ (QLD)
Has the demonstrated ability to consistently:
- Competently provide key technical expertise across a broad range of projects
- Manage risk on substantial projects
- Deliver best client outcomes which have provided cost savings
- Effectively lead small teams and contribute to building the technical capability of others
- Develop client relationships
- Undertake key technical tasks with a high degree of independence across a broad range of small to medium profile projects
- Successfully monitor and manage the scope and risk of multiple varying size projects and apply business systems
- Prepare quality technical reports and prepare quality proposals on small to medium projects
- Utilise good time management skills with the ability to plan workloads and meet deadlines
- Effectively work across a variety of projects learning new skills and knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Be effective in managing client relationships and expectations (internal and external)
If interested, don't hesitate to apply!