Seeking a Senior Solar Electrical Engineer for Renewable Energy
Our client, a leading renewable energy company is seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Solar Electrical Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate must have more than five years of commercial solar experience with utility scale projects and medium voltage systems.
- Designing PV system layouts that meet the requirements of clients.
- Develop project plans based on customer specifications as well as industry standards while also ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies at both state & federal levels.
- Provide technical assistance during installation phases which includes reviewing designs submitted by subcontractors who will install equipment such inverters string combiners etc., inspecting work performed onsite before commissioning takes place so it meets safety codes set forth under NEC guidelines among others.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Experience working on large-scale construction sites
- Medium Voltage Systems
- Code Review
- Remote Flexibility - looking for someone in the Northeast USA