A top 100 ENR firm is looking for a REMOTE Transmission Line Manager to join their team!
Some highlights of this firm include:
- Unlimited growth opportunities and career development
- Fosters a collaborative and team driven environment
- Full service engineering firm
- 30+ offices nationwide
Project Managment Responsibilities:
- Manage up to 30% of job duties, ensuring delivery of scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety, and profitability.
- Directly handle projects without limits on quantity or value, using advanced project management techniques.
- Coordinate and develop proposed scope, schedule, and fee for managed projects.
- Demonstrate mastery of fundamental project management skills for increased productivity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with Project Controls/Accounting to monitor project cost, billing, and analyze performance data.
- Dedicate around 25% of job duties to technical work, such as engineering design, drawing creation, and QA/QC.
- Implement effective engineering methods and provide technical guidance.
- Perform complex tasks with latitude for determining appropriate processes.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Allocate approximately 20% of duties to Business Development, building relationships, obtaining new work, and presenting capabilities.
- Act as the primary client contact for managed projects, actively winning new work from both new and existing clients.
- Devote up to 25% of duties to supervising transmission lines technical staff.
- Supervise, develop, and manage the career path of direct reports, administer policies, and evaluate performance.
- Train, coach, and lead designers, engineers, task managers, PMs, supervisors, and managers.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and manage group processes, including QMS and resource planning.
- Manage group productivity to meet client needs.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience, including 2 years of supervisory and/or project management experience.
- Preferred 10+ years of related experience.
- Strong communication skills, subject matter expertise in electric transmission line design, and effective leadership skills are required.
- Mastery of project management financial concepts and software.
- Bachelor's or better in Engineering or related field (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical preferred).