Senior Automation Engineer Needed for Leading Firm in Newark, New Jersey
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced automation engineer to join our client's team at their facility located in the bustling city of Newark. Our client is an industry-leading firm that specializes in industrial automation solutions across various sectors. This exciting permanent opportunity comes with a competitive base salary package of up to $135,000 per annum.
As the senior automation engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of project design and implementation related to control systems integration projects within different industries such as food processing plants or pharmaceuticals manufacturers.
Your duties include but not limited to;
* Designing electrical schematics using AutoCAD software
* Programming Siemens PCS7/STEP 7/S7/TIA Portal PLC/HMI Control Systems
* Developing code through Rockwell Allen-Bradley RSLogix & FactoryTalk View Studio programming platforms
* Configuring SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) software Ignition/Wonderware
To qualify for this role, candidates must have;
* A Bachelor's degree required preferably Electrical Engineering
*At least five year's experience working on complex automated assembly lines,
Material handling system controls etc...
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional skills listed below;
*Excellent communication abilities both written/oral form
*Strong leadership acumen needed
*Highly motivated self-starter able work independently