An industry leading hyperscale and wholesale data centre solutions company is looking for a Key Account Manager in Singapore!
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be a pivotal figure in shaping our company's growth strategy in Asia. This role will assume a critical position in managing and nurturing our key client relationships within the data center industry. The KAM will bear the responsibility of ensuring client satisfaction, propelling revenue growth, and pinpointing opportunities to broaden our services. This role demands a profound comprehension of the data center industry, outstanding communication skills, and the capacity to cultivate enduring, robust client relationships.
Client Relationship Management:
- Develop and maintain strong, trust-based relationships with key clients in the colocation industry.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned clients, addressing their needs, concerns, and inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Regularly assess client satisfaction and work proactively to resolve any issues or challenges they may face.
- Leads the day-to-day interaction with the accounts under the KAM's assigned portfolio.
- Account Growth and Development:
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling colocation services to existing clients.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical teams to develop customized solutions that align with client needs and objectives.
- Create and implement account plans to maximize revenue and profitability from key clients.
- Hunts for new business within the given portfolio
- Manages a pipeline and forecast for the given portfolio
- Manage and negotiate contracts and service level agreements (SLAs) with key clients.
- Ensure contract compliance and proactively address any deviations or discrepancies.
- Reporting and Forecasting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, technical support, site managers, and finance, to meet client expectations and company goals.
- Provide feedback and insights to enhance product and service offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field and/or 7 years of equivalent experience in an equivalent role.
- Proven track record of overseeing global accounts for at least 3 years
- Proficiency in the management of forecasts and pipelines.
- Outstanding abilities in persuasion and negotiation.
- Exceptional time management capabilities.
- Capacity to maintain composure under high-pressure situations, including conflicts and tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills, enabling effective engagement with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Exudes leadership qualities and executive presence when interacting with C-level executives.