A current opportunity for a Civil Project Engineer or Project Manager, with an industry leading client in the Kansas City, MO area.
- A multidisciplinary, civil consultancy firm operating across Architectural / Structural, Wastewater, Stormwater, Bridge, Transportation, Municipal, Land Survey and Drinking Water.
- Expansions across the Midwest with multiple offices in the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois.
- Accommodate a hybrid or remote schedule.
- A culturally proud firm that values a collaborative, autonomous and hard-working team, with the President even being 100% billable and working on projects with you! Even their office managers, who can oversee 18-20 people, are still 90% billable which contributes to their financial successes.
- They offer the best work-life balance of any engineering firm I have seen and also very competitive salaries with many incentives to continually increase your take home.
- Hourly employees are paid for overtime, salaried employees partake in a very robust bonus program that can add anywhere from $5,000 to $18,000+ onto your take home.
- There's a lot of autonomy throughout the firm, allowing individuals to manage themselves and guide their paths with the support of seniors.
- There is a lot of room for upward mobility / progression and a very exciting opportunity to work closely with the Vice President / COO and the President.
- The firm also have a dedicated 'Emerging Leaders' group, which allows the younger engineers within the firm to work together on socials, innovative policies, ways to improve the company.
- Experience in any of the following; Civil, Municipal or Environmental projects (water mains, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, roadways, and more).
- Opportunity for design, project management and team leadership - dependent on your career interests.
- There is also a huge opportunity to grow your own team.
- Seeking someone to grow into a leader, but not just to manage people, someone who will still be heavily involved in the design.
- Prepare detailed technical engineering reports.
- Prepare plans and specifications for specific projects.
- Work with Construction Observers/Resident Technicians during all facets of construction.
- Assist Project Manager in completing project within budget and on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering required
- 7+ years of civil engineering design experience preferred/desired
- Kansas / Missouri PE license or EIT certification or ability to obtain either within 6 months preferred
- Previous roadway, storm sewer, sanitary collection sewers and water distribution design experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
For more information, contact 816 332 6192.