They are a leading engineering consulting services firm who are HQ in Michigan and are well-known for being a one-stop shop in the community development, sustainability, and preservation industry. They cover services such as structural engineering, architecture, infrastructure engineering, environmental engineering, building enclosures, and roofing. Their team consists of engineers, architects, and construction professionals fulling equipping you as a Senior Leader with the right support to be successful from day one.
I regularly catch up with their management team and will vouch for the meticulous efforts they spend in the hiring the right person which means someone who is not only a technical fit but also a cultural fit. The reason this is so important to them is because they have some of the most well-tenured staff in the industry in comparison to some of their competitors. The average tenure of their staff is 20 years which is a testament to the culture they have built and maintained over the years. Moreover, their benefits package is above industry average which is another reason consultants spend their entire career here!
Why should you consider them:
They have grow year on year since the pandemic and will continue to trend in this direction due to their long-lasting relationships with key clients in the construction engineering industry. For this position specifically, a pathway to ownership is achievable as their current Principals are the second generation owners of the firm.
- Your Background: Structural Inspection / Structural Forensics / Structural Rehabilitation / Structural Renovation
- Responsibility: Project Planning, Budgeting, Review Drawings, QA/QC, Manage Key Clients, and Represent the company at industry events!
- Projects: Aviation, Infrastructure, Federal, Stadiums, Industrial (Further information can be provided over call)
- Licensure Preferred: P.E or S.E Licensed in Michigan
- Experience Required: Minimum 15 years
- WFH Policy: On-site/Hybrid
- Compensation Package: $130,000 - $180,000 (Dependent on Industry & Business Development Experience)
- Bonus Opportunity: Annual and Performance Bonus
- Benefits: 401K Match, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Cell Reimbursement, Holiday Parties
Please Note: Given the role is for someone Senior, all introductory chats with myself and formal interviews will be confidential.